Asian Mission is planned for May 3 - June 2,2010
We are sending 3 experienced missionaries to the Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia and possibly Myanmar (Burma). We will be taking the School of Deliverance 101 and the new teachings from School of Deliverance 201 with us.
Pastor Jozef will be heading up the team with Tim Gardner and Michael Miller. Supporting local Pastors from the various countries are assisting with organizing and planning the Schools.
President and Pastor of Promised Land Ministries, Edmonton, CANADA. Pastor Jozef Jasinski has more than 24 years of ministry experience in the area of Spiritual Warfare and Deliverance.
House of Refuge Mission, Edmonton, CANADA. For the past six years Tim Gardner has been involved in a Christian teaching and preaching role with this inner city mission in Edmonton Canada.
Revivalist and Teacher of the Presence and Glory of God Edmonton, CANADA
Pastor & Main Coordinator
Pastor & Coordinator
Itinerary for Asian Mission Trip 2010
• May 3-5; flight to and stay in Manila, Philippines
• May 6-8; School of Deliverance 201 (ADVANCED LEVEL) in Manila
• May 9; drive to Baguio, Northern Philippines
• May 10-12; School of Deliverance 101 in Baguio (Philippines)
• May 13; back to Manila
• May 14-16; School of Deliverance 101 in Surigao (Philippines)
• May 17 (option to stay one more day in Suriago)
• May 17-19; flight back to Manila and flight to Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
• May 20-22; School of Deliverance 101 in Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
• May 23; Deliverance Service in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
• May 24; flight to Denpasar, Bali
• May 25-27; School of Deliverance 101 in Denpasar, Bali
• May 28-31, June 2; rest somewhere in Bali
• June 3; flight back to Canada
Click here to get the time in the countries that the team is visiting
BELOW IS THE USUAL TEACHING ORDER FOR THE SCHOOL OF DELIVERANCE 101:
• 9-10 am; registration, some worship
• 10- 12 noon; two teachings :“Why Deliverance-Covenant of Deliverance-call to Deliverance”, “Can a Christian Have a demon? – Theology of the New Temple”
• 12-1 pm; lunch
• 1-4 pm; three teachings: “How Demons Come In?”, “How Demons come Out?”, “Can Demons Come back?”
• 9-10 am; gathering, praise and worship
• 10-12; two teachings: “What God Does Not Deliver Us from?”, “How Long Does Deliverance Take?”
• 12-1 pm; lunch
• 1-4 pm; three teachings: “How to Do Deliverance part I, II, III”, “Curses-Indentifying and Breaking Curses”, “From Curses to Blessings- Releasing Blessings”
• 9-10; gathering, praise and worship
• 10-12; two teachings: “Weapons of Our Warfare”, “Binding and Loosing Spirits”
• 12-1 pm; lunch
• 1-4 pm; three teachings: “Self Deliverance” etc
• 4-5 pm; BREAK
• 5-6 pm giving diplomas, laying hands on-impartation
• 6 pm MASS DELIVERANCE, everybody else is invited
*Times can change (moved) as we are flexible to accommodate. School of Deliverance 101 (basic Training in Deliverance and spiritual Warfare) is mainly for pastors, church leaders and chosen workers. Others may participate also.
*Only those who register for 3 days will receive diplomas
*We usually pay for the lunch; we usually give $ 500 less or more for 100 people for 3 days . Every penny counts (smile)
Please pray for the success of the Asian Mission.
We are experiencing great difficulty obtaining Visas for Myanmar (Burma) in a timely manner due to the very strict bureaucracy imposed by the military regime governing Myanmar. The following are extracts from recent emails between Pastor Jozef and Pastors in Yangon, Myanmar
We are also short of funds for some of the needs of the mission, we require funding for our 3 missionaries lodgings and meals as well as for the school attendee lunches that we provide.
GREETINGS DEAR FRIENDS IN CHRIST,
AS YOU KNOW ON MAY 3 WE ARE FLYING TO ASIA WITH SCHOOL OF DELIVERANCE. WE SHALL HAVE 3 SCHOOLS IN THE PHILIPPINES, 1 IN MYANMAR, 1 IN INDONESIA AND 1 MEETING IN KUALA LUMPUR MALYSIA. PLEASE PRAY FOR US.
AS YOU READ THE E-MAIL BELOW, IT IS FROM PASTOR HRANG IN YANGON, MYANMAR (BURMA). THEY REFUSED US VISA HERE IN CANADA BECAUSE OF CHRISTIAN CONNECTIONS BUT AS PASTOR JAMES WAS ADVISED WE CAN GET TOURIST VISA WHEN WE ARE IN MANILA, PHILIPPINES. PRAY THAT WE WILL GET THE VISA WHEN WE ARE THERE AND PRAY FOR SAFETY BECAUSE MYANMAR IS RULED BY VERY OPPRESIVE MILITARY REGIME AND BUDDISM IS CONSIDERED NATIONAL RELIGION.
IN CHRIST'S LOVE AND SERVICE PASTOR JOZEF
From: James htk
Sent: April 9, 2010 2:59 AM
To: Jozef Jasinski
Subject: Re: WE ARE PRAYING
Dear Pastor Joseph
Thank you for sent gifts and response
When I went the city of Nipitaw and I met the officer of Ministry ofreligious Affair , he told me and he guided it to me because he is a Christian and he is my classmate during I was high School at Tahan ,KalayMyo . I have try my best to get the permission letter from Ministry of Religious Affair of Myanmar. I met with Director of Yangon District of Ministry of Religious Affair and the Minister of Ministry of Religious Affair also but they do not give permission because we are a Christian as I will tell with You how Myanmar Military Government has partiality to Christian , they do not want to us to preach the Gospel of Christ and spread the gospel of Christ in among Buddhism , they have forbid to us but we can try our best to preach the Gospel of Christ and spread the gospel of Christ by the grace of God for pastors and Evangelists and Missionaries . So the leaders of Military and the leaders of Buddhist has coalition to do the Buddhism is the religious of Myanmar country as they have conservative of Buddhist Doctrine . But God has always victory for His Children now we can do School of Deliverance 101 on May 20.21.22 at Yangon by the
power of God through the Holy Spirit in us. as we are praying. Never Satan hindered to us because we are the children of God through faith in Christ Jesus, as our program through Promised Land Ministry.
In the Government of Military Myanmar has income from others countries through Tourist Visa therefore they can give tourist Visa for any persons to visit to Myanmar from the embassy of Myanmar in Manila, Philippines or Bangok , Thailand or Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia. Surely I have grantee to you as you will get tourist Visa from the office of Myanmar consulate at Manila, Philippines to enter to Myanmar by tourist Visa because it is the way of Myanmar government income from Foreigners in the Christ our Lord Jesus. We are praying Thank you may God be with you and care you In Christ's love and service